1. INTRODUCTION: This document (along with all the documents mentioned in it) establishes the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and requests for the rental goods offered herein (hereafter, the "Conditions"). Before using this website, please carefully read these Conditions and our Personal Data Protection Policy set out in the Legal Notice. By using this website or placing an order through it, you agree to comply with these Conditions and with our Personal Data Protection Policy. If you do not agree with all of the Conditions and the Personal Data Protection Policy, please do not use this website. The present Conditions may be modified. It is your responsibility to check them periodically, as theones in force at the time of placing the order shall apply. In their absence, the ones posted on the website at the time of use shall apply. If you have any query related to our Conditions or the Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact us through the e-mail email@example.com
2. Our Details: The sale of items through this website is carried out under the name EVENTSHOPP, company name GP MASCOMUNICACIÓN, S.L.U, a Spanish company with registered office at c/ Castelló 128, 7ª planta (Spain). Tax Identification Number B-86782349, with telephone +34 913836000 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Details and Visit Website:The information or personal data you provide us with shall be treated in accordance with the terms of our Personal Data Protection Policy. By using this website, you agree to the processing of this information and data and state that all the information or data furnished by you are truthful and accurate.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE: By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
Use the site only to submit queries or place legally valid orders
Not to place any false or fraudulent orders. If it could be considered, within reason, that an order of this type has been placed, we shall be authorized to cancel it and inform the competent authorities
5. CONTRACT TERMS
All the items are offered for rent, and so in the event of damage once they have been installed, the exhibitor contracting them shall be responsible for all damage caused to them.Given the continuous renovation of materials, GP MASCOMUNICACIÓN reserves the right to replace an element with a similar one if necessary.
After the trade fair/event, the furniture and structures will be removed and GP MASCOMUNICACIÓN shall not be responsible for any forgotten items. If you need to recover your material, please inform us before the event by emailing the customer service department at email@example.com, subject to prior evaluation and acceptance by GP MASCOMUNICACIÓN, as applicable.
Modifications to orders. Please notify EVENTSHOPP by e-mail if you wish to make any modifications to your order. No modifications to orders or to elements received after the deadline posted or after the terms specified for the products shall be accepted.
No requests that have not been paid for prior to the indicated deadline shall be accepted. EVENTSHOPP shall not accept responsibility for the delivery date in the event of services requested less than five (5) days before the opening date. No refunds shall be made once the requested material has been produced, assembled or delivered.
6. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER: Please follow the on-line purchase procedure to place an order. Once you have selected all the items you wish to rent, they must be added to the shopping cart. The next step is to accept the Legal Notice and General Terms and Conditions of Contract, confirm the items in the cart and pay for them to end the process. You will then receive an e- mail acknowledging receipt of your order and confirming it. Bear in mind that you can change your order data during the purchase process before making payment.
7. TECHNICAL MEASURES TO CORRECT ERRORS: This website displays confirmation menus in certain sections of the purchase process that make it impossible to continue placing the order if the data in these sections have not been correctly entered. The website also provides the details of all the items added to your cart during the purchase process to enable you to modify the details of your order before making payment. If you detect an error in your order after completing the payment process, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so they can correct the error.
8. PRICE AND PAYMENT: The prices indicated on the website for each item are given in EURO and do not include VAT, which shall be added to the total amount due if this is legally required in compliance with the law and rules on the Spanish value added tax. The applicable VAT rate is the one in force at any given time.Prices may be changed without notice, but any such changes shall not affect orders for which we have already sent an order confirmation. Our e-commerce system only admits Visa, Mastercard and 4B cards for making payment.By completing the payment process, you assume responsibility for the transaction performed and confirm that the credit card is yours. To reduce the risk of unauthorized access, your credit card details will be encoded. Credits cards are subject to checks and authorizations by the issuer bank, but in the event that the bank does not authorize payment, we decline all responsibility for delays or non-delivery.
RESPONSIBILITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Unless expressly stated to the contrary in these Conditions, our responsibility in relation to any product rented through our website shall be limited exclusively to the rental price of the product. However, and unless stipulated otherwise by the law, we decline all responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
Loss of income or sales,Loss of business ,Loss of profit or contracts,Loss of forecast savings, Loss of data, Loss of management time or working hours.
9. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, registered trademarks and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or contents provided as part of the website are at all times owned by us or the parties granting us a license to use them. You may only use the material in the manner expressly authorized by us or the parties granting us a license to use it. This does not mean you cannot use the website to the extent necessary for copying information on your order or contact details.
11. COMPUTER VIRUSES, PIRACY AND OTHER CYBER ATTACKS
You undertake not to make any improper use of this website by the deliberate introduction of computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other technologically harmful or dangerous program or material. You agree not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this website, the server in which the site is housed or any other server, computer or database related to our website. You agree not to attack this website through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.Failure to comply with this clause could lead you to commit a criminal offence pursuant to current law. We shall report any breach of the law to the competent authorities and cooperate with them in revealing the identity of the person responsible for the attack. Likewise, in the event of failing to comply with the provisions of this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this website.We decline all responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from a denial-of-service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful or dangerous program or material that could affect your computer, equipment, data or materials as a consequence of using this website or due to downloading content from it or to the websites to which you may be redirected by our site.
12. LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
In the event that our website should contain links to other sites and materials owned by third parties, these links are provided solely for information purposes and we have no control over the content of these websites or materials. Consequently, we decline all responsibility for damage or loss arising from their use.
13. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
By using this website, you agree to most of your communications with us being sent via electronic means. We shall contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting messages on this website. For contractual purposes, you consent to the use of this electronic communication method and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications we send you via electronic means comply in full with the legal requirements regulating written communications. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notifications that you send us must preferably be sent via our contact form. Pursuant to the terms of Clause 12 above and unless stated otherwise, we may send notifications to you at your e-mail address or to the postal address that you provided when you placed the order. Notifications shall be understood to have been received and correctly made as soon as they are posted on our website, 24 hours after having sent the e-mail or three days after the postage date on a letter. To prove that the notification was made, in the case of a letter it will be sufficient to prove that the letter was correctly addressed, correctly stamped and duly delivered to a post office or letterbox, and in the case of an e-mail, that it was sent to the e- mail address specified by the recipient.
14. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We decline all responsibility for any breach or delay in fulfilling any of the obligations assumed if it is due to events beyond our reasonable control
Force majeure events include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or accident that falls outside our reasonable control, such as the following, among others:
The obligations shall be understood to be suspended -or definitively interrupted if the trade fair/event is cancelled- during the time the force majeure event lasts. We will make every reasonable effort to put an end to the force majeure event or find a solution that allows us to fulfil our obligations in spite of the event.
Failure on our part to require you to strictly comply with any of the obligations you have assumed by virtue of a contract or these Conditions, or failure on our part to exercise the rights or actions open to us by virtue of such a contract or the Conditions does not entail any waiver or limitation in relation to such rights or actions and does not relieve you of your duty to fulfil them. No waiver on our part to a specific right or action shall entail a waiver of other rights or actions arising from a contract or the Conditions. No waiver on our part of any of these Conditions or the rights or actions arising from a contract shall take effect unless it is expressly established that it is a waiver and is formalized and notified to you in writing, pursuant to the terms of the Notifications section above.
Should any of these Conditions or any provision of a contract be declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the other terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by the declaration of nullity.
16. OUR RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE CONDITIONS
We have the right to review and modify these Conditions at any time. You shall remain subject to the policies and Conditions in force when you use this website or place an order, except if, by law or a decision by a government body, we are required to make changes of a retroactive nature to the policies, Conditions or privacy statements; in this case, the changes made may also affect orders you previously placed.
17. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The use of our website and all requests for items offered for rent on the site shall be governed by the laws of Spain.
18. As it is a rental service for fairs, the refund of the amount of the services will not be accepted.